skip to Main Content
Chris Langridge, Notary Public
Kent — Surrey — Sussex
Kent — Surrey — Sussex

Notary public certification

Providing notarised documentation for use abroad

If you have legal or official documents which need to be certified in the UK and are then going to be sent abroad to be used in another country, they will often need to be certified by a notary public.

Different countries have different requirements for documents that need to be certified by a notary public. Having dealt with the requirements of many different countries around the world we can advise on what is likely to be required.

Many countries will require legalisation by the Foreign Office and/or a consulate of the notarised documents.