skip to Main Content
Chris Langridge, Notary Public
Kent — Surrey — Sussex
Kent — Surrey — Sussex

Life Certificate for a pension

Certifying you are still alive to claim your overseas pension

If you are in receipt of an overseas pension you may be asked to provide to your pension provider a Certificate of Life or Declaration of Existence.  This is often needed on an annual basis. The purpose of the certificate given by the notary is to enable you to claim your pension by supplying evidence that you are still alive to the pension company.

Please contact us if you require a life certificate.