skip to Main Content
Chris Langridge, Notary Public
Kent — Surrey — Sussex
Kent — Surrey — Sussex

Academic and exam qualifications

Making your exam certificates valid abroad

Copies of your degree certificate and other academic and professional qualifications may need to be authenticated by a notary public. This may be because you plan to study or work in another country.

In these cases, we will need to verify that the award of the qualification is genuine and will need your written consent to make these enquiries. A certificate is then attached to a copy of your original certificate confirming its genuineness.

Many countries will require legalisation by the Foreign Office and/or a consulate of the notarised documents.